February 22, 2016

Dupe/Comparison: Nars "Schiap", OPI "Girls Love Ponies", & Essie "Mod Square"

Hello my lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was absolutely amazing! The Exo concert was just...I can't even describe how amazing it was! They're one of my favorite bands and I'm so glad they finally came to the US on tour!! I'm currently experiencing post concert depression haha.

Anyway, today I have another dupe/comparison post (if you couldn't tell from the title). Quickly I fell in love with Nars Schiap however I am not in love with the price, so I looked through my collection to see if I could find a dupe that not only matches in color but also in formula. I found OPI Girls Love Ponies and Essie Mod Square.

Here is a bottle shot of all three next to each other:

They all look so similar, right?
Now here is what they looked like all swatched next to each other:



So as we can see, Essie is nowhere near as dark as the other two. Even though Nars and OPI look pretty identical, I would say that OPI is a hint darker. All formulas were wonderful, they all only needed 2 coats. I would say if you wanna splurge, go for the Nars but since this color isn't the most unique in the world, you could probably find it for cheaper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment