February 10, 2016

Kiko #360 #488 & #497 Swatch & Review

Happy Wednesday guys! Did you guys celebrate the Lunar New Year? I had a special dinner with my boyfriend and his family for Lunar New Year!

Anyway today I have a super exciting post! About a week or so ago, I finally was able to hit up a Kiko store somewhat near my college and oh-em-gee. It was glorious. I only managed to walk away with 3 polishes, but it was so hard! Everything there is so reasonably priced, each polish (from the line I chose) was only $3.90! I will definitely be stopping by again to check out their eyeshadows and such! Check out my full thoughts on Kiko polishes #360, #488, and #497 after the jump!


*On the bottle, it only lists the numbers so I had to look on the Kiko website for the name!

#360 Strawberry Pink is a medium coral pink. I haven't compared this to CG Surreal Appeal but I have a feeling this will be very similar or a dupe! The formula was patchy but had a nice thickness. This is 3 coats without topcoat (look at that shine!).



#488 Pearly Golden Camellia is a darker pink with strong gold shimmer/shift. When I was in the store, this was the first one I was drawn to! It does not disappoint, it's so gorgeous! My photos do not do it justice, if you love gold shimmer or pink you need this polish in your life! Formula was okay though, somewhat patchy but worth it for the color. This is 3 coats plus topcoat.



Lastly #497 Pearly Indian Violet is a dark purple that has strong red/orange shimmer with blue glitters running through it. This one was a total surprise love for me! The formula was fantastic, 2 coats and nice thickness. It was really hard to capture this but I tried to do it justice. Nice unique color. This is 2 coats without topcoat.




Out of all 3, #497 Pearly Indian Violet was my pick! The formula was top-shelf and the best part is they're so budget-friendly! I got a set of textured polishes for free with this purchase so look out for a post on those soon too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment