July 15, 2016

Zoya "Sia", "Ziv", & "Storm" Swatches & Review

Hello, hello my darlings! I'm so sorry for my absence, I realize I haven't posted since March because my life has been super crazy. Between my personal life and preparing to study abroad in South Korea, I haven't been able to properly blog or even really do my nails in sooo long. I really missed it. Currently I am in Korea so my timezone is completely opposite of my timezone in the US so my posts will probably be at random times until I come home in a about 3 1/2 weeks.

Enough about me, I have a kind of random swatch-haul of some Zoya minis I got a while ago (this was supposed to be up long time ago haha). Zoya sent out an email to people who are subscribed to their newsletter saying there was a deal that you can get 3 minis for "free", just pay $6.95 shipping. After seeing that minis alone cost $6, I decided to pick up a couple because that's a really good deal! There was special code in the email that allowed you to get the deal plus there was only a certain number of colors to choose from. That is how Sia, Ziv, and Storm came home to me haha. For my swatches and thoughts, check them out after the jump!


The first one is Sia which a royal, medium blue creme. The formula on this one was absolutely fantastic ! It was perfect thickness and it only took one coat! I was so impressed by this one. This is one coat plus topcoat.



Next up is Ziv which is a gold and silver mixed foil with darker gold flakies. I was also super impressed by this color. Despite being a foil, it went on quite smoothly and I really liked how it looked on the nail. When I get home, I'll have to compare this to CG Mingle With Kringle because they look similar. This is 2 coats without topcoat.


Close up of the flakies

Last by certainly not least is Storm which honestly the one I was most excited about. This is a black jelly base packed with holographic flakies/glitter. It doesn't disappoint either! It was difficult to capture the holo because I took these in my light box (and didn't get a chance to snap a picture outside :( ). Anyway the formula was really nice, it covered evenly and nicely. This is 2 coats plus topcoat.



Honestly I'm so happy with all these polishes! Normally Zoya doesn't disappoint and it certainly lived up to that. All 3 are so gorgeous and I would recommend them all! If you can't find these in your local Ulta or beauty supply store, check their website because they will probably have them there!

No comments:

Post a Comment