January 13, 2016

Comparisons/Dupes: OPI "Give Me Space" & Zoya "Dream"

Hello everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've done any dupes or comparisons so I thought I'd do one that has been in the back of my mind for a while now: OPI Give Me Space and Zoya Dream.

I remember when Dream first was released and it sold out so fast in my Ulta! I was so sad that I couldn't get my hands on it...(long story short I eventually did) and boy it did not disappoint. She is beautiful! However when I got my hands on Give Me Space, the two looked awful similar. Here is a bottle shot of the two side by side:


And of course here is the two swatched side by side:




They are not dupes unfortunately, I would say they're sisters though haha. Both of them are in the same color family. The main difference being Zoya Dream has much larger holo glitters than OPI Give Me Space which has fine micro holo glitters. Both formulas are outstanding: easy to apply, just right thickness, and opaque in just two coats (my photos make my nail line stand out much more but in person you can't see it). So honestly you can't go wrong if you decide to pick one or the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment