January 6, 2016

Michael Kors "Thriller" Swatches & Review

Hello guys! January is just moving right along, am I right haha? The other day at the Nordstrom Rack when I got the Nars set, I also picked up a Michael Kors polish as well! It was a great deal (originally $18, got it for $6.95)! It'll be a quick post, but I hope you'll enjoy it the same~

Thriller is a shimmery aqua/teal. In the bottle, there is an ever-so slight purple duochrome but it didn't show up on the nail. The formula was thin, sheer, and a bit patchy but it easily built up to opacity. This is 3 coats, no topcoat.



Overall, I would say if you can get this on sale like I did, I would go for it but otherwise I'd skip it. There are plenty of shimmery aquas that you can get for much less. On a final (kind of random) side note, the bottle itself is really pretty haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment