November 24, 2015

Coral Polish Comparisons

Happy Tuesday! To say yesterday was interesting was an understatement...because of Thanksgiving and my upcoming break, I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend before I do the tons of work that has been assigned haha.

I have my first dupe post today! If you cannot tell from my first post ever, I'm a coral polish addict. I own at least 7 or 8 to which 3 of them are the exact same color (which was the whole point). My addiction started when I first put on China Glaze Surreal Appeal for formal at my old high school. It ended up matching my dress perfectly and I just fell in love with the color ever since. Of course, it is not a permanent shade in China Glaze's range so I am always seeking out dupes for when the terrible day comes that I finish my only precious bottle haha.


Today I will be comparing:
-China Glaze Surreal Appeal
-Zoya Wendy

When I looked at Wendy in the bottle, I thought I found another dupe. They look pretty similar in the bottle, but Wendy  looks slightly lighter than Surreal Appeal.


CG (L) & Zoya (R)

In the end, unfortunately, they are not dupes. While in the same color family, Wendy is much lighter. I still love them both and I'm glad I have them, but no dupes here.


I hope you enjoyed this comparison, do you know any others that look similar to Surreal Appeal? If so, please tell me in the comments below! Have a good day~


No comments:

Post a Comment