November 9, 2015

Flower Stamping Nail Art

Hello all ! I'd say "Happy Monday" but nobody really likes Mondays, right? haha Anyway how was you guys' weekend? Mine was pretty awesome! On Saturday, Nicole from Youngwildandpolished had a meet up and I got to meet her! I would post my photographic evidence but my boyfriend blurred the only photo I got so....no photo here haha But I did post my only photo on Instagram so go look there! She was even more gorgeous in person and so nice to boot. Incidentally while I was waiting in line, I also (sort of) met Jill from Glisten & Glow! She liked the nail art that I'm going to show you in this post. Overall, my weekend was quite exciting, no? haha

Ever since I discovered how to stamp correctly, I've become a stamping fiend. I'm obsessed! The polishes used for this post:
-OPI First Class Desires (base)
-Mundo de Unas 01 White (stamping polish)
-Bundle Monster BM-616 plate (pointer, middle, pinky fingers)
-Pueen Cosmetics Lace Blossom Plate (ring finger)


Overall, I really love how this turned out! From the crisp stamping to the way the shimmer shifts when I move my nail...I love it. I might actually keep this one for a few days ;)

 I hope you all have a good day !

No comments:

Post a Comment