November 5, 2015

Star Glitter Nail Art ft. OPI Give Me Space

Happy Thursday everyone ! Just one more day until Friday ! I always kind of look forward to Thursdays because I don't have any classes on Friday (I lucked out this semester) so once I'm done my weekend "begins".


Today I have a small post about some simple nail art I did~

Polishes used:
-OPI Give Me Space 
-Sephora Formula X Glory

I have a full post on the new OPI Starlight Collection coming but I've only gotten two colors so far (Give Me Space and Guys & Galaxies) so I'm waiting until I can get a few more because I'm an OPI addict ;)

Anyway the base color is Give Me Space and it's absolutely beautiful (It reminds me of Zoya Dream, I'll have to do a comparison later on!). So in combination with wanting to use Glory, this is what turned out. It was so shiny and pretty, I couldn't stop staring at my nails! My only problem was that the star glitter refused to lay flat on my nail even after topcoat. The stars, as pretty as they were, would snag on just about anything. However I'm not going to put the blame 100% on the polish because I do have pretty curved nails so that also could be half the problem as well.


So do you guys like it? After I made it, I thought that this would be great to recreate for Fourth of July, no? Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment