December 5, 2015

Exo Nail Art (엑소 네일아트)

Hey guys! I have a quick post today about some nail art I did a while ago. If you didn't know, one of my favorite genres of music is Kpop (or Korean pop). I listen to a lot of groups, but one of my favorites is Exo. I remember when I first heard about them and have been a fan ever since. My bias is Kris (don't get me started on the whole OT12 and everyone leaving haha) aka Wu Yifan.

Anyway, the design is from Mama era or their debut era. The lovely standee that I'm holding is Tao (one of the Chinese members from Exo-M that left).

Polishes used:

  • Color Club Where's the Soiree
  • Nature Republic 01 화이트 



I miss when Exo was 12, but it makes me feel better that Kris, Luhan, and Tao are happier....anyway I hope you enjoyed my Exo nail art! I plan to have more coming in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment