December 2, 2015

Essie Fall 2015 Leggy Legend Collection Swatches & Review

Wow can you believe it's December already?! I feel like November just started yet it's already made it's way out! I only have 2 more weeks of actual class time left, then there is just finals and right now I'm gearing up to combat the crazy amounts of work I have to due before the semester ends!

Today I have a somewhat of a quick post about the Essie Leggy Legend collection. I originally didn't pick any up because the colors weren't that appealing to me. But then after I heard how good some of the polishes were and  saw some swatches, I was hooked and wanted to pick up a few....well that didn't go as planned until one faithful day I was in Target rummaging through the Clearance bin (trust me you can find some great stuff there!) and I found Leggy Legend and Bell-Bottom Blues there. Rest assured they came home with me, and after the jump I'll show you what they look like!

Get ready for this...

Bell-Bottom Blues is a dark navy shimmer that has a slight purple duochrome shimmer also running through it (it doesn't show up well on the nail but in the bottle it's more apparent). This is 1 coat, no topcoat. This is crazy pigmented and beautiful! I'm so glad to have picked up this little gem!




Next is Leggy Legend, an intense burnt gold shimmer/foil. I expected this to be sheer and patchy but much to surprise (and happiness!), it only took 2 coats and was fully opaque. Normally not a color I go for (my mom wanted this color more than me), but it's still pretty nonetheless.



Overall, I'm happy with both colors but especially Bell-Bottom Blues which turned out to be an unexpected hit! (Don't you love when that happens?) Have you picked some out from this collection? Let me know in the comments down below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment