December 28, 2015

Formula X Revved Up Swatch & Review

It's Monday! How was your holiday guys? Mine was good, I had Christmas at my house then went over to my grandma's house for dinner and such. What did you guys do?

Today I have a small post from the Formula X line at Sephora. I got this in my ipsy bag this month, so of course I had to share it!

If you guys want to see my ipsy bags each month, let me know!

Revved Up is an ultra metallic, rose gold foil. When I first saw it, I was "ehh" about it, but once I put it on my nails I completely changed my mind! It is so pretty, not brush strokey, and the best part is the formula. The formula is almost a one coater! If you have shorter nails than mine than you could probably get away with 1 coat but I had minor streaks to cover so this is 2 coats without topcoat.



Now you probably noticed that I'm not holding the polish bottle...there's a reason for that. Since it came in my ipsy, it was a sample size so it would've been super difficult to properly photograph this. Here is a size comparison of the bottle to a normal China Glaze bottle.

The China Glaze is Ugly Sweater Party
Overall, I ended up loving this polish. My only gripe is that removing it is a pain if you don't use peel-off basecoat. But other than that, I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment