December 24, 2015

OPI Starlight Collection Holiday 2015 Swatches & Review

Hey guys I'm back! I had my last final on Tuesday which was Korean. I'm sad that a couple of my classes ended, I'm soo glad to be done with school for a little while. Within the past 2 weeks, I've written two 5 page papers, one 6 page paper, one 10 page paper, and a 4 1/2 page paper in Korean on top of studying for my final Tuesday...to say the least I was busy haha. Plus the papers were almost all assigned one day after another!

Anyway enough about my collegiate life and onto polish! Today I have two polishes from the OPI Starlight collection which is their holiday collection for 2015. I was dying at the fact that the whole collection is centered around stars and the galaxy...I'm kinda addicted to galaxy themed things. I thought about picking up a couple more, but the more I saw the different displays I decided against it. However I'm quite happy with the two shades I did pick up! Check out my swatches and thoughts below after the jump!


First up is Guys & Galaxies, a deep maroon/oxblood. I immediately was drawn to this not because of the color but because of the name haha...my name is Miss Galaxy Nails afterall! The formula was good, a little patchy but easily covers and self-levels. It also isn't a straight creme, there is a squishyness to it. This is 3 coats, no topcoat. 




Next up is Give Me Space, a deep blue jelly with scattered holographic glitter. When I first saw this, it reminded me of Zoya Dream which I totally love! This also I ended up loving too! The formula is good, easy to apply. This is 2 coats, no topcoat.



Overall, I love both of the polishes from this collection but Give Me Space is my favorite. This collection is available everywhere, so you shouldn't have trouble picking up any shades! I got mine at an Ulta near me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment